Thursday, December 25, 2014

New Anthology Out!

I know what you're thinking. You got a little bit of cash for Christmas and you're thinking, "Greg, what do I do with this?" Well, I'll tell you :) Just in time for Christmas, the new superhero vs monster (in this case, robots) anthology Metahumans vs Robots from Lion's Share Press has invaded Kindle.


I'm excited to see this anthology hit the streets as it features my short story "A Whole Other Animal" starring my own superhero creation Light Sphere. Light Sphere played a minor role in my 2012 sci-fi actioner Rift Jump and has a cameo in the next (and final) Rift Jump adventure. And speaking of Rift Jump, only a couple days ago I wrote those blessed words "The End", signaling the end of Rift Jump, Volume 2: Sara's Song. Sure, there's editing to be done, but the book is written.

I started writing Rift Jump (and Light Sphere, for that matter) stories back in junior high/high school, and to wrap up the adventures of Michael and Sara in Sara's Song about 20 years later was bittersweet. It's a massive tome and a wild, emotional ride through the multiverse and I can't wait for you to check it out. But that's next year. In the meantime, pick up your copy of Metahumans vs Robots and follow Light Sphere on a darker, more introspective adventure. I've got at least one more Light Sphere story lined up in another monster-fightin' anthology, so stay tuned for that.

Merry Christmas and thank you for all the support throughout the years. As a parting gift, in case you missed it last week, here is the epic cover art for the upcoming Rift Jump, Volume 2: Sara's Song as done by Thomas Mason!


No comments: