Friday, October 12, 2012

"Amazing Love"--Now Available on DVD!

At long last, my feature film debut Amazing Love: The Story of Hosea is now available on DVD!


Starring Sean Astin (Rudy, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy) this movie brings the Biblical story of Hosea to life. I've always been a fan of the "minor prophet", really moved by his devotion to his God and to his wife in the face of... well, I guess you have to watch the movie to find all that out. Or, better yet, go read the book (the Bible). It's better. :p

Amazon has a posting for this movie, as well, but it shows that it won't be available until sometime in November. But copies are available at ChristianMovies.com. Hit the link to watch the trailer and find out more about the movie, and order your copy today!

To all my monster fans, this is quite the departure from my typical subject matter of tentacles and terror and death, but the heart of the movie is very much in keeping with my passions as a writer. To all the people who hate my monster stuff--well, here you go! Have your heart warmed by a family friendly non-monster movie :)

I find it pleasantly ironic that this movie's out in time for Halloween, though :p

No comments: