Sunday, November 6, 2011

"Amazing Love"--That's a Wrap!

Hey, everybody, just a little update:

Amazing Love: The Story of Hosea, the movie I wrote with Rich & Dave Christiano, finished filming the flashback portions in Israel last week! And, before you ask, no, I didn't get to go to Israel. In fact, I haven't seen any of the footage yet, so I'm just as eager to watch it as everyone else is :)

Here's a shot from the film, directed by Kevin Downes (and ripped off his facebook wall :p). If you're familiar with the Biblical story of Hosea, perhaps you can guess the significance of the image below! I'll update as we get closer to premiering the movie (though it should be towards the beginning of next year).

Enjoy!

UPDATE 10/12/12: The movie is now available on DVD!

2 comments:

Jillian Kent said...

That's so awesome, Greg! Congrats. I love the picture. I'd have ripped it off his wall too. :) Hosea going after his Gomer again. Don't you just love the name Gomer? As a romance writer I can't think of a worse name for a heroine, but it's a beautiful story.

Beth Shriver said...

This is so exciting, Greg! Keep us in the loop as what's happening. Looking forward to seeing the movie!