Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"Flowers for Shelly" is here!


Hey, all, I'm pleased to announce today that my zombie love story "Flowers for Shelly" is now available as part of the menu at "Coach's Midnight Diner: The Back From the Dead Edition". As their official site describes it, "Coach's Midnight Diner" is a "hardboiled anthology of horror, crime, detective, paranormal, and weird fiction with a Christian slant". I first heard of the Diner when their first anthology--the Jesus vs. Cthulhu Edition--was released. I thought "Hey, I've got to get in with these guys! This sounds awesome!" So, I'm very excited and honored to be a part of the Diner's latest offering.

"Flowers for Shelly" is the darkest thing I've ever written, but also one of the most personal things I've ever written--if not the most personal thing. It remains my wife's favorite of my work and I'm really pleased to see that it's finally being unleashed upon an unsuspecting public.

Coach has a special offer lined up for those of you who aren't quite sure what to make of the Diner and need a little sampling of the fine cuisine before placing your order. Available on their site, you can actually download the eBook, read a sample of the first two Editor's Choice pieces and then, if you like the book, you can opt to purchase the eBook and the rest of the anthology will be unlocked for your viewing horror.

I urge everybody to go out and buy a copy--not just to support my work, but also all the other Christian horror/weird fiction pioneers out there. This is an incredible opportunity to show the world that, just because we have "Christian" in the title, doesn't mean we're slouches when it comes to the gritty stuff.

Now, go! Hurry! Buy your copy today! Read "Flowers for Shelly"! Have your life forever changed!

No comments: