Saturday, December 29, 2007

Book Two Finished

After much hard work, my manuscript for the second chapter in the epic "The Coming Evil" Trilogy is now finished. It's approximately 128,000 words which puts it at nearly three times the length of the first book and it is bursting at the seams with new characters, startling revelations, and some surprising twists for the mythos. Now, in answer to the first question people ask me after they've read the first book ("When's the next one coming out?") we're not through with the waiting period yet.

As you know, I released the first book "The Strange Man" independently and I have no desire or intention of doing that a second time. The first book is slowly making the rounds and getting some good attention and it is my hope to have the entire series adopted into a loving publishing home. Now that the second manuscript is finished, I'll be hard at work pitching it to anyone who will listen. This means more waiting for you, The Dear Reader, but I believe it'll be worth the wait. This trilogy has been a long time in coming and I've been careful to take prayerful steps in the journey and I'll continue to seek God's direction and timing. In the meantime, pray for me and continue to get the word out on "The Coming Evil."

And, just so you don't think I'm a total tease, I'll reveal a tidbit of information that a lot of you have been bugging me about. The Title ;) The official title of the next installment will be...

"The Coming Evil, Book Two: Enemies of the Cross".

No comments: